Back to All Events

BANG! • Santa Fe Improv show

  • Warehouse 21 1614 Paseo De Peralta Santa Fe, NM, 87501 United States (map)

Santa Fe Improv Presents: BANG!

BANG! is a comedy improv show created by the performers on the spot—nothing scripted or planned out beforehand—that showcases the unique Santa Fe Improv style.

Working from a creative spark" provided by the audience, the performers will work as a team to heighten and explore the spark through monologues and scene painting, from which characters, scenes, and stories will magically emerge.

As with all improv shows, please set your expectations correctly: there’s a 50 percent chance this show will be good, a 25 percent chance it will be great, and a 25 percent chance it will be total crap. Regardless, it will be a memorable evening of immediate art experienced only by the players and the audience.

You won’t want to miss this!!

Only $10 per ticket (*must be 18 or over to attend—see below)
Available now on

*You must be 18 years or older to attend BANG! This is a show by adults, for adults. While we do not purposefully go blue and talk about sex or poop or swear all the time, we embrace the full range of human experience and expression.

Questions? Check out:

More questions? Email